Terms & Conditions
- Sellers will not be permitted into the selling field to set up until 12 noon.
- Sellers are asked not to browse or trade until the buyers gate opens at approximately 12.30pm, please remain with your own stall until then.
- All unsold goods and rubbish must be taken away and not left on site - this helps to keep costs down.
- Dogs are permitted into the sale but must be kept on a lead, under control and cleaned up after.
- Owners are reminded that they are legally responsible for their animals.
- COUNTERFEIT GOODS - it is illegal to sell counterfeit goods anywhere in the UK and Minskip Car Boot Sale is no exception to this.
- FIREARMS, KNIVES, TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES - unless licensed to do so and with the organisers permission it is strictly forbidden to sell any of the above items and any items that may fall into the above categories.
- There is only one entrance off and back onto the main road so please be patient and drive carefully (5mph) when entering and exiting the fields.
IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE ANY CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS OR CORONAVIRUS DO NOT ENTER THE CAR BOOT SALE SITE!!
The entrance gate will have a sanitiser pump for people to use if they wish upon entering the Minskip Car Boot site.
We have also put sanitiser dispensers into our toilet blocks so please feel free to use them before & after using the facilities.